Sunday, August 03, 2008

I have a fetish



I have to admit my fetish for collants is being INSANE. it's summer, people is going to the beach, enjoying summer and other ordinary stuff like that . Drinkin' frozen cocktails at the disco , smiling listening to a famous summer hit like Bob Sinclair, being proud of their tan skin, well, you know what?

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR WINTER. (AUTUMN IS OK AS WELL)

I can't wait to use my collants and buy others, match the colors in my very own way and spend more ore less half an hour a day to imagine new colors and looking for that on the net. I think this is the best way to express myself, little bit strange ok, but very very simple to do.

Even if summer sales is the better moment to buy old collants and unique pieces nobody wants at something like 1 euros I JUST CAN'T WEAR THEM NOW. so please, WINTER , be fast .




No comments: